Negotiating solutions that meet your expectations as much possible
LOYER & ABELLO dominant activities have in common innovation (innovations in any fields of technology, know-how, software, innovations in design, trademarks and domains name) and the firm assists its clients at each stage of the company’s life.
- by drafting and negotiating research contracts, consortium agreement and any other collaboration agreement with research institute and other industrial partners.
- by drafting and negotiating license agreement or assignment of rights
- by assisting researchers in creating spin off from public research (preparation of the case for the ethic commission, negotiation of license agreements with research institutes
- With their innovative products commercialization policy (choice of trademark, distinctive signs, trade name, domain name, as well as adapting to IP law general terms and conditions of use, purchase, sale, etc.).
LOYER & ABELLO has developed a specific expertise with universities and innovative companies by strategically and judicially supporting them, notably with their IP rights (see, lectures for AGORANOV and the Ministry of Research in Documentation).
The contract department also ensures the representation and defence of clients before Court (contract and tort, commercial litigation) in collaboration with the litigation department
In complex cases, LOYER & ABELLO works with recognized and experienced law firms in others areas of expertise (tax, banking, competition law).
The department is led by Cécile CAUUET.
A new offer to support our clients’ innovation
Loyer & Abello law firm and D&Consultants, a consulting firm specializing in strategy, finance and public policy for industrial development, join their skills to offer a combined service in “strategy and development of innovation “.
This unique service comes as an extension of the existing partnership between the two structures, which have already had the opportunity to work in synergy on many collaborative R&D projects, especially within the framework of the Programme Investissement d’Avenir (PIA).
It also reflects our aim to offer our customers a truly efficient “full service” in all innovation related matters, mobilizing our internal resources as well as our external partners with recognized skills.
This offering covers three axes:
– Financing Innovation: editing, contracting and project management of collaborative research and development.
– Strategy and marketing in innovation: strategic studies and trade agreements (representation, distribution, inter-company trade relations)
– Innovation valorization.
See the Website of D&Consultants
Upload the common presentation of Loyer & Abello and D&Consultants